“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

July 28, 2017

Day Eight: Hungary to Tampere

5th July 2017

Today is the day we got to reward our weary feet and sit down for around 3 hours on the plane. I don't know about the rest of the family, but I slept for half of it!! I was so tired. I think it was probably the 5:15 wake-up call, but you never know ;) Maybe my body was finally telling me that I exhausted it out by walking around EVERYWHERE!! ;) hehe. So here are some pictures:

Walking to the taxi at 5:55 a.m. People are actually about at that time ?!? 
Blurred photo of dad in the taxi. I think my camera had some sleep in it's lens ;)
Budapest city in the morning
Amazing sun light!!
At the airport!! We got first-class service as he dropped us off right outside the terminal ;) haha.  
Boarding the plane. Harri and I were at the front of the plane, and mum and dad went to the back of the plane 
I had seat 1B!! I had such fun watching the crew members doing their job, not to mention being the first one out the door in Tampere to see my grandfather on the other side of the fence ;) That was very special :D
So excited to be home for a couple of weeks till heading back to Edinburgh!!!

Till next trip,

Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment