“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

July 8, 2012

~ Mary and Grace ~


Grace be with thee
As we soar the several seas.
Time stream occasion away,
Say how you may.

Take what is yours,
As we bring what is ours.
Leave what is mine,
Perceive how we decide.

This, as it rain.
That, be my day.
Bucket down on grace.
Awe for a wonder race.

Shovel up, damage done.
Sorry, I cannot stay.
This grace that has brought me here,
That rain fell on my mere chaise.

Hear me quick, flick.
Fender, tender.
Roll over mine.

Fast, blast.
Sparrow Jack.
Clever fellow to mine.

Warn you against,
Horror, aghast.
Please don't pretend to squire.

Cause if you do,
And jolly, you may.
You turn yourself away.

So listen here,
Quick, flick.
Pray no squire.

Tell Mary the atrocity, tell fire away.
By golly,
The Grace.
Has seen never better a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment