“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

May 16, 2012

~ Forever me ~

It seems like its been a decade since a post was last posted in the Purple Orchid. School has made me extremely busy, and now I have just finished the year's actual work, since the exam week starts on Friday! Huge relief.. Many, I would believe, including myself, wondered how we would ever manage to stay focused on this program and continue the studies. WE MADE IT!! Haha:)

Just five hours ago The Hunger Games was showing at the theatres, and I saw it. It was really good, though I have to agree that the book is a whole lot more exciting. I won't spoil it for those who have not seen it, but you'll get the picture better if you at least read the beginning of the book.

I really like the quote they use at the close climax of the movie, ~ If I am going to die, I want to die my own way ~, I think it really depicts the amount of courage that he feels in an amazing way!
Anyways, peoples please vote, I will extend the voting period for some time so you have time to consider it:)

Have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment