“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

April 18, 2012

~ Someone else ~

Something unknown is kept so, even from the owner of the secret. .

My name is Amelia. I have a daughter. She gives me nightmares. Nearly, It's like life lives on throughout the night, although it is nothing compared to day.

My name is Katherine. My mistress is always distressed. I frequently hear her repeat the same words so frequently, it is almost as if she is in a daze.

My name is Isabella. I am to be queen. I walk through the gardens, and i get the most awful feeling that someone knows something that I have no comprehension of. It is most unagreeable, and I sometimes wish that I was in someone else's shoes.

It is the 16th century. sorcery is in the air. Peril awaits thy every move. Fire blazes where water falls.

That is where David comes in.


I hope you like this blurb, and if so please vote. I am dependent on it:)

Have an enjoyable week!

No comments:

Post a Comment