“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

February 12, 2012

~ Like this time ~

Hey, Hey. This time is like last time, except I know more than I did before:)

I know that the weather can become frightfully cold, and next minute, dead hot. I know that a certain Finnish food is actually from a certain country that is no-mans-land. I know that the colour fusia is no where near the colour red. I know that sometimes you have to pretend to listen and nod and agree when looked at. I know that people can be empowered, and grow as a whole. I know that sometimes, you have try to like this time. 

As if you need telling, right? I totally agree, but what would life be if people didn't repeat absolutely unnecessary pieces of so called knowledge? And, what a place it would be. . there wouldn't be a word to say that no one else had heard before . . okay, abit exaggerated . . but . . you get the picture. Well, I'll try to outline it for you:

 C differently



HaHa, sometimes the point is hard to get across. Maybe, this might clear things up a tad. If you see something in different lights, you get a different opinion. Example situation: Your friend is being really annoying, you would wish to not talk it over with her and see what is troubling her. She says nothing is wrong, so you decide to leave her as she is just becoming stupidly annoying. . . What if you find out her brother is really picking on her, and expects greater things from her than she is capable? He is being so formal to her, and she is, therefore, not knowing how to act around you. See, you would see the situation differently.

Just saying, that was a complete made up situation. 





:P Have an awesome week 

No comments:

Post a Comment