“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9

February 21, 2012

~ Laskiias day ~

Day two, and going strong. You see, you have to always stay true. To not give up . . . till you find the perfect wallpaper :)

I do also know that you have to be abe to give in sometime. Tomorrow the title of the blog may be "Give in, and stay strong". But . . . . .  I don't know. I do really like the wallpaper I chose, so if the don't have it at the shop, I'l probably find a way to create it. . Smiley face:)



Laskiias Day, is sledging day. You are meant to have these Laskiainen buns, which are normal buns cut open with cream and jam inside, and pea soup. Then, as the name may suggest, you are meant to go tobogganing. . which we did not quite do. . .yet:)

Have you ever thought how hard it would be to carve something out of snow or ice? Well . . you're right. Kinda:) I mean, the most basic of basic is easy. I made one, one and a half really, and they were pretty awesome in my perspective. Won't try to make anything more complicated. . EVER.

~ Played till the sun set ~


Tomorrow? Porvoo, chocolate factory :Y 

No comments:

Post a Comment